Tuesday, October 16, 2007


This little fellow chilling is going to be our child! You can already totally see how cute it will be...... can't u tell!? I am sure it will be a boy but his big sis Brianna is praying every night for a baby sister. I guess I have to talk to the Boss a bit too! Then again, a healthy boy or girl is already the biggest gift we could have. Thanks for praying for this little ones life and for Claire (The prettiest mommy there is) so that all goes well and that both will be healthy. He is going to come around a the end of April 08, dose that make it an Aries? That's got to be a good thing (I hope) as most of my best friends are Aries.

6 comments:

Angela Paz said...

Aw! so sweet.
and it even has your nose!

Marie said...

well...that's so cute....& we'll pray that it's born on the 9th of April...that way it'll be just like me....hehehe. luv ya!

CurlyCel said...

Hmmm...end of April makes it a Taurus...guess we'll see. - I'm rootin' for an Aries though too. (I wonder why?) ;)

Our Little Harts said...

That is so cool! And yes I can totally see how cute he is already. Aries... I just had my daughter on the 5th of April, Aries Rock!
Praying for you Pregnancy Claire!
Teri

Our Little Harts said...

That is so cool! And yes I can totally see how cute he is already. Aries... I just had my daughter on the 5th of April, Aries Rock!
Praying for you Pregnancy Claire!
Teri

Sharon said...

End of April is Taurus darling, and it better be a Taurus, for your own good!:)